West Anaheim Medical Center offers competitive salaries, with a generous benefit package that surpasses those offered in the area.
Medical, dental, and life insurance are offered. House staff may participate in the 401(k) program beginning at time of hiring.
Other benefits include:
- BLS and ACLS training
- Conference attendance with prior approval from the Program Director
- Educational Resources
- Up to Date
- AMA Competency Education
- Rosh Review Q Bank
- Meals are provided at the hospital during regular mealtimes. Resident work room refrigerator is regularly stocked with food options for after hours or when the cafeteria is not available.
- White lab coats and scrubs.
- Annual education fund is provided to residents to offset the cost of exams, licensing fees and other expenditures to support learning. (Hardware is not eligible.)
- Parking provisions have been made for all trainees while on campus
- PGY-1 (year 1 Residents) $64,480.00 annual salary
- PGY-2 (year 2 Residents) $66,414.40 annual salary
- PGY-3 (year 3 Residents) $68,406.83 annual salary
For general information on the residency program contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Anaheim Medical Center
Department of Graduate Medical Education
3033 W, Orange, Anaheim, CA 92804
No phone calls, please.