Anaheim, Calif., August 1, 2012 – West Anaheim Medical Center, in coordination with Education Resources Development Trust (ERDT), toured a group of Chinese university students on July 27, 2012. The students are visiting America as part of a program comparing/contrasting China and the United States. Touring a hospital is one of the requirements for earning university credits. The students toured with nursing administration to various hospital departments, including the pharmacy, intensive care unit, surgical, and emergency room.
- West Anaheim Medical Center Awarded $150,000.00 to Increase Access to Health Care and Address Physician Shortage
- West Anaheim Medical Center Achieves Healthgrades 2020 Patient Safety Excellence AwardTM
- Hospitals Remain Available for All Medical Emergencies, Not Just COVID-19
- West Anaheim Medical Center Receives Healthgrades 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award
- The Joint Commission has recognized Prime Healthcare hospitals as 2017 Pioneers in Quality™ Contributors