West Anaheim Medical Center offers competitive salaries, with a generous benefit package that surpasses those offered in the area.
Medical, dental, and life insurance are offered. House staff may participate in the 401(k) program beginning at time of hiring.
Other benefits include:
- BLS and ACLS training
- Conference attendance with prior approval from the Program Director
- Educational Resources
- Up to Date
- AMA Competency Education
- Meals are provided at the hospital during regular mealtimes.
- White lab coats and scrubs.
- Annual education fund is provided to residents to offset the cost of exams, licensing fees and other expenditures to support learning. (Hardware is not eligible.)
- Parking provisions have been made for all trainees while on campus
- PGY-1 (year 1 Residents) $64,480.00 annual salary
- PGY-2 (year 2 Residents) $66,414.40 annual salary
- PGY-3 (year 3 Residents) $68,406.83 annual salary